- We are embarking on a road trip clockwise all the way around the the UK coast (mainland England, Wales & Scotland), trying to stay as close to the coast as practically possible.
- Exploring local towns, villages, castles, beaches, lighthouses, piers, events...etc.
- It will take 49 days (7 weeks x 7 days), driving about 120 miles a day.
- We started at Cardiff, and are driving clockwise around the coast to Ipswich in one 35 day stretch from early August to mid September 2017.
- Then we will finish the final 14 days split over several long weekends later this Autumn 2017.
- Staying at reasonably priced hotels, B&Bs and the occasional hostel.
Our latest daily blogs
Day forty-nine!! YES!! That means we will complete our entire loop of mainland Britain’s coast […]
Almost there! One day to go until we complete the circumference of mainland Britain. Today […]
It’s just three days to go before we complete our entire coastal road trip! Today […]